Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Box of Shame

Hi, I'm a sex toy addict. There, I said it and I don't regret it. That being said, let me tell you how I got here and why it means anything to you...

A friend of mine who owns a sex toy company called me one day to ask if I wouldn't mind "Sampling" some products for her. In case you're as slow to understand exactly what that means as I was, she wanted to give me free sex toys to try out and report back to her what I thought about them.

Now, I don't know about you, but I kind of like sex... a lot. I also like trying new things during sex... a lot. So when I was faced with the opportunity to try out a whole new plethora of sexual fun time goodies, I jumped on it like a teenage boy on a Pamela Anderson blow-up doll. So, here I am, toy box full of goodies and hundreds of reports later. Then I thought I would share those reports with you.



The Box of Shame is a box that sits in my office. This box is where I throw all of the toys that I wouldn't use, even on someone else's ass. I'll be telling you all about them, but I'll also be telling you about the good ones.

The Bonus is I'll be giving you some personal recommendations on what to buy for yourself. This, of course, is for your benefit and my own (I won't lie, The Velvet Venus are friends of mine and I want them to make money). So, stick around and read all about some really bad toys and some really great ones.

BTW Check out the Resources page on The Velvet Venus web site. They've got some really good articles on things like G-spots, anal sex and even one about how Walmart doesn't care about your vagina.

PS Anybody know where I can get a custom built toy box? Seriously, I've got stuff scattered all over the house.